WISP strives to deliver the best in high quality Wi-Fi Services
Your Wi-Fi Connection to the World!
Network User Policy
Network Usage Policy
All Customers of Wi-Fi Internet Service Providers LLC’s. (WISP) ISP agree to and must comply with this Network User Policy (NUP). WISP may at its own discretion monitor the network. In addition, WISP may at its own discretion cooperate with legal authorities and any third party in the investigation of suspected or alleged criminal or civil violations. Any violation of this NUP is subject to suspension or termination of services offered by WISP and may warrant legal action by authorities and/or enjoin with damaged parties to collect damages, if any, caused by violations.
When utilizing WISP's network, you agree to not use the network to:
1) transmit data for sustained periods in excess of more than 10 gigabytes in any 24 hour period
2) resell your subscription
3) capture, copy, collect or store, data from other computers/data sources without their knowledge or consent AND make any attempt to access other computer's files or hard drives without the knowledge or consent of the computer's owner
4) interfere with or disrupt the network or its servers in any way, reconfigure the network settings, or analyze encrypted data for the purpose of determining the methodology of encryption or to secure encryption keys
5) transmit any material by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment on the network or anywhere outside the network.
6) falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity; forge headers, MAC addresses or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the network
7) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law
WISP requests that anyone who believes there is a violation of this NUP direct the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800-215-4212. If possible, please provide the following information: (1) the e-mail address, IP address, domain name and/or MAC Address of the user committing the alleged violation; (2) the date and time of the alleged violation; (3) description of the violation; and (4) evidence of the alleged violation. Your name and identity is not required to post a violation, although providing your name and method for contacting you is appreciated and helpful.